Welcome to the pages of the
astrophysical lab course
for Master’s students
Winter semester 2016/2017
P2.1, WP2.1 & WP 2.2
- Places and Times:
- Tuesday 13:30–17:30/18:00, University Observatory.
- Briefing for winter semester 2016/2017:
- Tuesday, 18th of October 2016, 13:30,
University Observatory lecture hall, Scheinerstraße 1.
Note: Master’s students in astrophysics or physics who have already completed
their first semester of labs do not have to come to this introduction
if they send an email to the course organizers (Arno Riffeser, Keith Butler)
confirming that they will attend this course, with an indication of whether they
choose the instrumental/observational lab or the numerical lab
for the second semester.
- Date of first lab:
- Tuesday, 25th of October 2016, 13:30.
- This lab course is for:
- Master’s students in astrophysics and physics.
Please don’t forget to bring your current student ID to the briefing.
- In case you have questions or need further information
(regarding P2.1, WP2.1, WP2.2 & WP1.1):
- Please contact
Dr. Arno Riffeser (e-mail arri_at_usm.lmu.de) or
Dr. Keith Butler (butler_at_usm.lmu.de).
Last revision: October 2016 by Keith Butler (butler_at_usm.lmu.de).